Thursday 25 April 2013

Sweet Potato Wedges

A few people have asked me how I make my sweet potato wedges so I thought it was time I shared with you how to make these scrummy orange dinner accompaniments.

You will need:
- Sweet potatoes
-Fry light (or oil if you fancy)
-Salt and pepper
-Clove of garlic

-Firstly get your spuds and slice off any of the ugly looking ends and eyes.

 
-Slice your potatoes in half and then into wedge slices, I tend to make mine fairly thin ish that way they don't take forever to cook.

 

-Get your baking tray and give it a quick spritz with your spray or drizzle with some of your oil.

 

-Take your clove of garlic and using the side of your knife crush it slightly.


-Chuck it all onto your baking tray, spritz with your fry light or drizzle with your oil, season with your salt and pepper and give it all a good shake.

 

-Pop into an oven at about 200c for 25-30 minutes.

-Half way through get them out and give them a good shake just to make sure that they don't get stuck to the bottom and that they get cooked evenly.


-Once they are cooked dig in and enjoy : )

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6901071/?claim=x6adt6w2dps">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment